Friday, June 5, 2009

"A picture says a thousand words, and a thousand words is quite a bit." -- Fie the DM.

Hey all,

I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of my ongoing series "Legends of Caen", which was meant to provide interesting background regarding the history and lore of this huge northern landmass in my current campaign.

These days, I have been busy trying my hand at mapping my world with CC3, and I have to say, it has been bucket-loads of fun. As I design the map, I can flesh out my existing plot lines and solidify future plans.

Without further ado, these are selected zoom-ins to show the particular region of Caen that our four heroes are currently adventuring in, or are soon to explore.

At the bottom, you are treated to a glimpse of my work in progress- the world of Fracas.

NOTE: Each hex represents approximately half a day of travel, difficult terrain not withstanding.

Maya and its surroundings. (version 1.2)

Maya, and destination-to-be - Castle Greyskill. (version 1.2)

Caen, and the other two continents of Fracas.




No comments:

Post a Comment